- 1/3 pound sushi grade tuna, cut into small dice
- 2 medium shallots, finely minced
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 pound line caught wild salmon, cut into small dice
- 2 heads Belgian endive
- 1 tablespoon caper berries, finely chopped
In a small bowl, combine tuna, 1 shallot, 1 teaspoon ginger, 1/2 teaspoon lime juice, soy sauce, 1 teaspoon sesame oil and 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil. Using a plastic spatula gently fold the ingredients together until just incorporated. Season, to taste, with salt and pepper.
In a separate bowl, combine salmon and the remaining shallot, ginger, lime juice, soy sauce, sesame oil, and olive oil, again using a plastic spatula to gently incorporate ingredients. Season, to taste.
* Guest Recipe
A viewer or guest of the show, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens have not tested this recipe and therefore cannot make representation as to the results.