This cannellini bean dip pairs the fresh flavors of dill and lemon peel. Town House® Flatbread Crisps - Sea Salt and Olive Oil crackers make this dip the perfect bite-size snack.
- 2 cans (15oz. each) cannellini beans or other white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 4 teaspoons grated lemon peel (peel from 1 lemon)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Kosher salt (optional)
- Freshly ground black pepper (optional)
- Fresh dill sprigs (optional)
- Keebler® Town House® Flatbread Crisps - Sea Salt and Olive Oil crackers
2. Transfer to serving bowl. Cover with plastic wrap, pressing warp onto dip surface. Refrigerate for 1 to 24 hours.
3. Before serving, garnish with dill sprigs (if desired). Serve with KEEBLER TOWN HOUSE Flatbread Crisps - Sea Salt and Olive Oil crackers.