- ¾ cup blueberries
- ¾ cup blackberries
- ½ cup Market Pantry® Raspberry Jam
- 1 (14.1-ounce) package ready-to-unroll refrigerated pie crusts
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl, stir together the blueberries, blackberries, and jam.
3. Unroll the pie crusts and trim the edges to form two 8-inch squares; reserve the trimmings for another use. Cut each square in quarters to form eight 4-inch squares. Place on the prepared pan.
4. Spoon a line (scant ¼ cup) berry filling on one side of a square, leaving a ½-inch rim. Brush the rim with the egg. Fold the dough over to enclose the filling and form a rectangle. Pinch the edges together, then seal the edges with a fork. Repeat with the remaining squares and filling.
5. Cut 3 slits in the top of each pie. Brush the tops with the egg and sprinkle with the sugar.
6. Bake until golden brown, about 25 minutes. The berry filling may bubble out. Transfer to a wire rack to cool. Serve warm or at room temperature.