Tightend Tip (Sangria Soy Tri-Tip)
- 4 quarts sangria wine
- 1 1/4 quarts soy sauce
- 1 -ounce chopped chile pepper
- 1 large white onion, chopped
- 1 head garlic, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 18 pounds tri-tip beef
- A viewer, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe and therefore, we cannot make representation as to the results.
In a 5 gallon bucket with a lid, add the wine, soy sauce, chile pepper, onion, garlic and ginger; mix well. Add the beef to the marinade, cover, and let sit overnight, in an ice chest with just a little ice (you want meat to absorb marinade).
The next day remove the beef from the marinade.
Put the beef on the grill and slow cook for approximately 40 minutes for medium-rare. Remove the beef from the grill to a cutting board and let sit for 10 minutes before slicing.
Recipe courtesy Team Bad Boyz of BBQ