Tiramisu a l'Orange
- 1 teaspoon instant espresso powder (recommended: Medaglia D'Oro)
- 1/3 cup warm water
- 1/3 cup orange liqueur (recommended: Grand Marnier)
- 16 to 24 ladyfinger cookies
- 1 (1-ounce) box sugar-free cheesecake flavored instant pudding mix (recommended: Jell-O)
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
- Cocoa powder, for dusting
In a shallow bowl, stir espresso powder into 1/3 cup warm water until dissolved. Stir in orange liqueur. Dip ladyfingers into espresso mixture and line the sides of 4 parfait or wine glasses; set aside.
In a large bowl, whisk together pudding mix, milk, and orange extract for 2 minutes. Divide pudding mixture among the lady finger-lined glasses. Let sit for 5 minutes.
Dust tops with cocoa powder and serve.
Recipe courtesy Sandra Lee, 2008