- 5 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. grated ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 g jalapeno chile, chopped
- 3 tbsp. chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- Salt to taste
- ½ lb Wildwood® Hi-Protein Super Firm SprouTofu® cut into cubes
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- ½ medium onion, chopped in 1-inch long thin slices
- ¼ tsp. turmeric powder
- 3-4 tbsp. Plain or Unsweetened yogurt
- 1 cup Wildwood® Plain Soymilk
- For Garnishing: Some chopped cilantro
1. Mix together lemon juice, ginger, garlic, green chili, half of the cilantro, chili powder, salt, and Tofu in a bowl. Cover and leave to marinate for an hour.
2. Heat oil in a pan and cook onions for 3-5 minutes on medium heat until translucent. Add turmeric powder, yogurt, Soymilk and the remaining cilantro. Stir for a few minutes until the sauce thickens.
3. Add the Tofu mixture into the sauce and cook for 5 minutes on medium heat. Adjust the seasoning to taste.
4. Serve immediately garnished with fresh cilantro with your choice of Indian Nan bread or heated rice.