Tomato, Avocado, and Red Onion Salad with Herb Vinaigrette
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup plus 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh flat leaf parsley
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 medium ripe tomatoes, cut into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 large avocado, cut crosswise into 1/3-inch thick slices
Place vinegar in a small bowl. Gradually whisk in the oil in a thin stream. Stir in the chives, parsley, salt, and pepper.
Arrange the tomatoes, onion, and avocado in an overlapping pattern on serving plate. Pour dressing on top.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Tomato, Red Onion and Rocket Salad with Fried Egg, Grilled Chorizo and Grilled Provoleto Crostini, Tomato and Vidalia Onion Salad with Steak Sauce Dressing, Tomato, Pepper and Onion Salad, Salad Dressing, Cucumber, Picnic Salad, Brussels Sprout, Fruit Dessert, Pasta Salad Recipes