Tonga Mai Tai
- 1 -ounce lime juice
- 3 ounces pineapple juice
- 1/4 -ounce orgeat syrup (almond syrup)
- 1 -ounce dark rum (recommended: Myers's)
- 1 -ounce light rum (recommended: Bacardi)
- 1 -ounce orange-flavored liqueur (recommended: Cointreau)
- Crushed ice
- 1 maraschino cherry, for garnish
- 1 pineapple slice, for garnish
- 1 paper umbrella, for garnish
Combine all the liquid ingredients in a large glass. Add ice and stir. Drop the cherry in the drink and garnish the rim of the glass with the pineapple slice. Place the paper umbrella in the glass and serve immediately.
Professional Recipe: This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.