Tonja Lee William's Greek Salad
- 2 hearts of romaine lettuce, washed and spun dry
- 1 red pepper, roasted, seeded, peeled, sliced into thin strips
- 1 cucumber, peeled, cut into chunks
- 1 large, red-ripe tomato, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup black Kalamata olives, pitted
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil (use a fruity green one)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 4 - ounce block feta cheese
In a large salad bowl, break lettuce hearts into bite-sized pieces. Add pepper, cucumber, tomato and olives. Mix together olive oil, lemon juice, oregano and black pepper. Pour dressing over salad. Toss until well coated. Crumble feta over salad. Serve.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.