- 3 teaspoons truffle oil
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 pound portobello mushrooms, chopped
- 1/2 pound mushrooms, chopped
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 1/2 pound calabaza, chopped
- 3 bay leaves
- 2 quarts chicken stock
- 1 pound cooked white beans
- Toast, as a garnish
- Chopped tomatoes, as a garnish
- Shredded mozzarella, as garnish
Saute in a large pot, in truffle oil, the garlic, mushrooms, onion, carrot, squash, and bay leaves until soft. Add chicken stock, cooked white beans and simmer for 15 minutes. Garnish with a piece of toast, some tomatoes, and some mozzarella.
This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The FN chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.