Hawaiian Fresh Fruit Salad
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger or minced fresh ginger
- Fruit Salad:
- 6 cups of your favorite fresh fruits, such as:
- Bananas, peeled and sliced
- Pineapple, cut into bite-size pieces
- Mango, peeled and cubed
- Strawberries, stems removed and berries cut into halves
- Kiwi, peeled, sliced, and each slice cut in half
- Oranges, peeled and cut into chunks
For the dressing: Mix the lime juice, honey and ginger in a small bowl.
For the fruit salad: Mix the fruit in a large salad bowl. Pour the dressing over the fruit and stir. Serve immediately if you use bananas.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.