Tropical Asian Curry Noodles with Rock Shrimp
- 1/2 cup curry paste, recipe to follow
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1/2 pound rock shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 pound shanghai egg noodles, blanched and refreshed
- 1 cup chopped garlic chives
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 red bell pepper, julienned
- 2 heads bok choy, julienned
- 1 cup snow peas or snap peas, blanched and refreshed
In a hot wok, add curry paste, coconut milk, juice and fish sauce and mix well. Add shrimp and quickly cook, about 1 minute. Add noodles, chives and vegetables and mix well, being careful not to overmix. Check for seasoning and serve hot.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.