- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon chopped ginger
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 pound sashimi quality yellowfin tuna
- 1/2 teaspoon aji amarillo*
- 1/2 rocoto pepper puree*
- *available in Latin American specialty stores
In a blender, puree until smooth the garlic, ginger, soy sauce, and lime juice. Remove to a bowl and mix in the cilantro. Slice the tuna into thin, 1-inch long pieces.
Place tuna on a serving platter and spoon soy sauce mixture over each slice. Dot each piece with each of the purees, aji amarillo, and rocoto pepper.
Recipe courtesy of Aaron Sanchez
Recipe courtesy of Robert Irvine
Recipe courtesy of Giada De Laurentiis