- 4 ounces sushi-grade tuna, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Kosher salt
- 2 ounces creme fraiche
- 1/2 teaspoon Thai Sri Racha
- 1/2 teaspoon tamari or soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon finely sliced scallion
- Roasted white and black sesame seeds, for garnish
- 1 fried gyoza or wonton skin
- 1/2 teaspoon pickled julienne ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon wasabi infused flying fish roe
Combine tuna with sesame oil and kosher salt, to taste. Set aside. Mix creme fraiche with Sri Racha and kosher salt, to taste. Place creme fraiche mixture in the bottom of a 6-ounce martini glass. Put seasoned tuna on top of creme fraiche. Drizzle soy sauce on top of the tuna. Sprinkle scallions and sesame seeds on top of the tuna. Gently place the fried gyoza or wonton skin on top of tuna. On either side of the skin, place julienned ginger and wasabi infused fish roe.
This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The FN chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.