- 3 tablespoons Indonesian sweet soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 12 ounces sushi-grade tuna, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 4 teaspoons seaweed
- 4 tablespoons finely minced Vidalia onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Splash sesame oil
- Sea salt
- Jalapeno coins, for garnish
- Fried garlic chips, for garnish
Mix the soy sauces together. Mix the tuna with the seaweed, Vidalia onion, cilantro, soy mixture, olive oil, and sesame oil. Season with salt. Serve cold in a martini glass or shallow bowl, garnished with jalapeno and garlic chips.
Professional Recipe: This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.
Recipe courtesy of Seth Raynor
Recipe courtesy of Giada De Laurentiis