- 4 cups chopped roasted turkey
- 8 fajita-size flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 8 strips cooked bacon, broken
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Market Pantry® Chipotle Mayonnaise, for serving
1. Place the turkey in a microwave-safe bowl, cover with a damp paper towel, and microwave until heated through, about 1 minute. On a plate, stack the tortillas and cover with the same damp paper towel. Microwave until warm and pliable, about 30 seconds.
2. Divide the turkey among the tortillas. Top with the lettuce, tomatoes, bacon, and cheddar. Serve with the mayonnaise.