Turkey Pot Pie in a Shell
- 1 package (10 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Shells
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular, 98% Fat Free or Healthy Request®)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas and carrots
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
1. Prepare the pastry shells according to the package directions.
2. Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion and cook until tender.
3. Stir the soup, milk and peas and carrots in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are tender. Add the turkey and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling. Spoon the turkey mixture into the pastry shells.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.