Buttered Peas and Pearl Onions
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
- 3 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen pearl onions, thawed
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen peas, thawed
- 1 small bunch watercress, washed and trimmed
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
In a 3-quart saucepan over medium heat, combine the chicken broth, 2 tablespoons of the butter, and 2 teaspoons of the dill. Once the liquid gets hot, add the pearl onions and peas. Cook and stir for 5 minutes until well coated and thickened slightly. Add the watercress, remaining butter, and dill; season with salt and pepper.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.