Chicken Marsala Ravioli Filling
- 8 ounces chicken breast, cut in strips
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1/4 cup Marsala wine or chicken broth
- 4 thin slices prosciutto, sliced
- 4 bay leaves
- Fresh thyme and parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated, divided
- Salt and pepper
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
Brown chicken in 2 tablespoons of olive oil over medium-high heat. Add shallot and garlic. Deglaze with Marsala. Take pan away from heat source and flambe. Return pan to stove, flame will go out in about 1 minute. Add prosciutto and herbs. Sprinkle in bread crumbs and 1 tablespoon Parmesan. Drizzle in 1 tablespoon of olive oil to keep moist. Discard bay leaves. Pulse together all ingredients in a food processor. Add egg, cream, remaining Parmesan and olive oil. Pulse again. Chill before filling ravioli.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.