Herbed Garlic Bread
- 1 stick butter (1/2 cup), at room temperature
- 2 garlic cloves, mashed to a paste with a pinch of salt and extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil leaves
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 loaf crusty baguette
- Extra-virgin olive oil
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
For the bread, stir together the butter, mashed garlic, and herbs in a small
bowl and season with salt and pepper. Tear open the loaf of bread
lengthwise, spread the herb-garlic mixture over both halves and sprinkle with a little olive oil. Bake for 15 minutes.
Recipe courtesy of Tyler Florence