- 1 lime, cut into 4 wedges
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt, for rimming glasses
- Ice cubes
- 2 pinches chili powder
- 2 teaspoons light brown sugar
- 8 dashes green hot sauce (recommended: Jalapeno Tabasco hot sauce)
- 2 (12-ounce) pints lager beer, chilled (recommended: Modelo Especial)
Chill 2 tall beer tumblers in the freezer. Put the salt into a shallow dish. Remove the glasses from the freezer and wet the rims using a wedge of lime. Dip the glass rims into the salt to cover. Add the lime wedges and ice into the glasses, then add a pinch of chili powder to each glass. Stir in 1 teaspoon of light brown sugar to each glass and 4 dashes of hot sauce. Top off with beer and serve immediately.