Pomegranate, Arugula Salad
- Pomegranate Vinaigrette:
- 1/4 cup pomegranate molasses
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 6 cups lightly packed arugula, leafy hydroponic - if available
- 1 pomegranate, seeds only
- 1/4 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano shavings
- 1/4 cup toasted walnuts
- 1 shallot, sliced
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
To make vinaigrette, combine molasses, lemon juice, honey and vinegar in a mixing bowl and whisk to combine. Slowly drizzle in olive oil while you whisk to emulsify. Season, to taste, with salt and pepper.
Toss salad ingredients together and dress with the vinaigrette .
Recipe courtesy of Tyler Florence