- 6 ounces Brussels sprouts, trimmed, halved, and cored
- 6 large kale leaves, center rib completely removed (8 to 10 ounces)
- 1/2 small head radicchio, cored
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 cup good olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 (6-ounce) chunk good Parmesan cheese
With a very sharp knife, cut the Brussels sprouts, kale, and radicchio across in thin shreds and put them all in a large bowl.
In a small bowl or measuring cup, whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Pour enough dressing on the slaw to moisten it well. Add the cranberries.
Shave the Parmesan in big shards with a vegetable peeler, add it to the salad and toss well. Check for seasonings and serve cold or at room temperature.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.