- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 bunch flat-leaf parsley, leaves washed and chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large eggplant, peeled and sliced
- 3 large tomatoes, washed and sliced
- 1 yellow squash, washed and sliced
- 1 white onion, sliced thick
- 1/4 pound green beans, cleaned and cut in 1/2
- 1 red peppers, washed and julienne
- 1 green peppers, washed and julienne
- 1 yellow peppers, washed and julienne
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
Brush a large baking dish extra-virgin olive oil. Season the pan with parsley, salt and freshly ground pepper. Layer the vegetables in the same procedure as lasagna, alternating the different vegetables. Season between the layers with salt, pepper and parsley. Save most of the tomatoes for the top layer. Bake for about 1 hour or until all the vegetables appear soft. Season the top with chopped parsley, salt, freshly ground pepper, and extra-virgin olive oil.
Professional Recipe: This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.
Recipe courtesy Scott Leibfried
Recipe courtesy of Dave Lieberman