Vegetable Peanut Noodles
- 1 cup peanut butter, preferably unsweetened
- 1/2 to 1 cup boiling water
- Juice of a lime
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 8 ounces thin linguine
- 2 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 head broccoli, cut into bite size florets
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted peanuts
- 2 scallions, white and green parts thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
In large pot bring water to a boil and season with salt. Stir in linguine and cook for 5 minutes. Add carrots to boiling water and cook for 2 minutes. Stir in broccoli and cook for 4 more minutes. Drain linguine and vegetables and transfer to a large bowl. Pour peanut sauce over linguine and vegetables and toss to coat. Toss in peanuts and scallion and garnish with cilantro.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.