Vegetable Ribbons with Horseradish Lemon Butter
- 2 carrots, peeled
- 2 small zucchini, scrubbed
- 2 small yellow summer squash, washed well
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon drained bottled horseradish
- 2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
With a vegetable peeler cut the carrot, the zucchini, and the yellow summer squash length-wise into"ribbons," reserving the center cores for another use. In a heavy skillet cook the vegetables in the butter over moderately high heat, stirring, for 1 to 2 minutes, or until the vegetables are crisp-tender, add the horseradish, the lemon juice, and salt and pepper to taste, and toss the mixture well.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.