Vegetable Tofu Stirfry
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons ginger, finely chopped
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced on diagonal
- 2 cakes of tofu, about 8 oz, cut into chunks
- 1 cup baby corn
- 2 scallions, sliced on diagonal
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon honey or sugar
- 2 Tablespoon cornstarch
Heat oil in large non stick skillet over medium high heat. Cook onions for 2 minutes. Stir in garlic and ginger and cook for 30 minutes. Add in carrots. Cover and cook for 5 minutes. Stir in tofu and cook for 3 minutes. Add in baby corn and season mixture. In a small bowl, stir together soy sauce, vinegar, sugar and cornstarch. Add to skillet and bring to a simmer. When liquid begins to thick, stir in scallions and serve with rice.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.