- 1 Bolillo, split lengthwise
- Olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, halved
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup refried beans
- 1/2 cup grated Manchego cheese
- 1/2 Poblano chile, roasted, peeled, seeded, julienned
- 1/2 red bell pepper, roasted, peeled, seeded, julienned
- 4 black or green olives, pitted, sliced
- 1/4 avocado, peeled, thinly sliced
- Shredded lettuce and tomato slices
Preheat broiler. Brush Bolillo with oil. Broil until toasted. Rub with cut side of garlic. Spread mayonnaise over. Spread beans over one half of Bolillo. Sprinkle with cheese. Top with roasted pepper strips, olives and avocado. Arrange lettuce and tomatoes over. Press Bolillo over and serve.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.