- 1 (12-ounce) can or pouch albacore tuna packed in water, drained and flaked
- 1 cup finely chopped red and yellow bell peppers
- 1/2 cup finely chopped carrots
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 2/3 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon honey mustard
- 2 teaspoons sweet relish
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Serving suggestion: cut bell peppers (for scooping), lettuce leaf "cups"
Place flaked tuna in a medium bowl. Add veggies and mix well.
Add mayo, honey mustard, relish, salt, and black pepper. Mix thoroughly. Season with more salt and black pepper, to taste, if you like. Mmmmmm!
PER SERVING (1/4th of recipe, about 3/4 cup): 150 calories, 2.5g fat, 676mg sodium, 13g carbs, 2g fiber, 7g sugars, 18g protein