- 3 tablespoons chili sauce
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoons fish sauce (replace with soy sauce if desired)
- 1 teaspoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- ¼ pound wide rice stick noodles
- 1 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pkg Wildwood® Baked Teriyaki Tofu, cut into cubes
- 2 large eggs
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup fresh bean sprouts
- ½ cup diagonally cut green onions
- ½ cup minced fresh cilantro, divided
- ¼ cup coarsely chopped dry-roasted peanuts
- 4 lime wedges
1. Combine first 6 ingredients; set aside. Cook noodles in boiling water for 5 minutes or until done. Drain and rinse with cold water; drain well. Crack eggs in a separate bowl, stir well with a whisk. Heat 2 teaspoons vegetable oil in pan over medium-high heat. Add garlic, and saute for 20 seconds.
2. Add egg mixture, and cook for 30 seconds or until soft-scrambled, stirring constantly. Stir in chili sauce mixture and noodles; cook for 2 minutes. Stir in tofu, bean sprouts, onions and ¼ cup cilantro, and cook 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
3. Garnish with chopped peanuts and cilantro.
Click here to enter title
- Click to enter item text. Then, hit 'return' to add additional items.