1. Place granola into the Vitamix container and secure lid.
2. Select Variable 1.
3. Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 3.
4. Blend for 15 seconds. Set aside.
5. Place rest of ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
6. Select Variable 1.
7. Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
8. Blend for 15-30 seconds, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades. Mixture should be chunky.
9. Take cream cheese mixture and form 12 1-inch balls. Roll in the chopped granola.
Courtesy of Vitamix®