Waka Waka Salad
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1/2 packet ramen oriental seasoning
- Pinch salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 head Napa cabbage, sliced 1/8-inch thick
- 1/4 head red cabbage, sliced 1/8-inch thick
- 1/2 head green cabbage, sliced 1/8-inch thick
- 2 red onions, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 4 tablespoons chopped cilantro leaves
- 24 wonton skins, fried
- 3 ramen noodle bunches, broken into small pieces
- 3/4 cup Spanish peanuts, finely chopped
In a large bowl combine oil, vinegar, garlic, ginger, ramen seasoning, salt and pepper. Set aside.
Place equal portions of salad on wonton skins and top with ramen noodles and chopped peanuts. Serve immediately.
Home Cook Recipe: A viewer or guest of the show, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchen have not tested this recipe and therefore cannot make representation as to the results.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Christmas Cobb Salad, Garden Salad with Smoked Almond Dressing, Frisee Salad with Spiced Walnuts, Pears, Farmhouse Cheddar, and Port Vinaigrette, Shrimp Salad Recipes, Salmon Salad Recipes, Cobb Salad Recipes, Couscous Salad Recipes, Broccoli Salad Recipes, Fruit Salad Recipes