Waldorf Cole Slaw
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup heavy mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sugar substitute (recommended: Splenda)
- 1/2 cup shelled walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 12 ounces white cabbage, shredded
- 4 ounces red cabbage, shredded
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
In a large bowl, mix all ingredients, tossing to combine. Chill for 2 hours before serving.
Cook's Note: Serve with sugar-free gelatin for a great dessert.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.