- 1/4 cup walnut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup rich chicken or shellfish stock
- 1 teaspoon white wine Worcestershire
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon sherry vinegar (or to taste)
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
Place all ingredients in a blender except the herbs and pulse at high speed until fully combined and creamy. Stir in herbs and correct seasoning with salt and pepper. Store covered in refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Flag as inappropriate
Thank you! your flag was submitted.