Warm Chicken Salad
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 pound thin asparagus, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 bag (8 ounces) prepared salad greens
- 2 hard cooked eggs, peeled and quartered
Make Dressing. Whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, grated lemon rind, salt and pepper in a small bowl until well blended
Stir chopped fresh dill into remaining lemon dressing. Add cherry tomatoes and dill dressing to skillet; cook until heated through, about 1 minute.
To serve, line serving platter with salad greens. Spoon warm chicken with sauce over greens. Top with quartered hard-cooked eggs.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.