Warm Chicken Salad
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 pound thin asparagus, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 bag (8 ounces) prepared salad greens
- 2 hard cooked eggs, peeled and quartered
Make Dressing. Whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, grated lemon rind, salt and pepper in a small bowl until well blended
Stir chopped fresh dill into remaining lemon dressing. Add cherry tomatoes and dill dressing to skillet; cook until heated through, about 1 minute.
To serve, line serving platter with salad greens. Spoon warm chicken with sauce over greens. Top with quartered hard-cooked eggs.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Warm Chopped Chicken Picatta Spinach Salad, Saffron Chicken, Boiled Lemon and Green Bean Salad, Kicked Up BLT Chicken Salads with Blue Cheese, Easy Chicken, Latin American, Chicken Casserole Recipes, Baked Chicken Recipes, Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipes, Oven Fried Chicken Recipes