Special equipment: Muffin Tin
1. Over medium-high heat, saute shallots in butter for 2 minutes. Add lobster and tarragon, saute 2 minutes. Add Riesling and saute 2 minutes longer to cook lobster and evaporate most of the liquid from the pan. Set aside.
2. Flour a work surface and roll out the crust to flatten. Cut 3, 5-inch circles from each crust.
3. Spray the cups of a muffin pan with vegetable oil. Lay one pastry circle into each muffin cup, pressing the bottom flat to the bottom of the cup so it will sit flat after baking. Prick the bottom of each little cup and chill for 10 minutes.
4. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Bake chilled tart shells 12 to 15 minutes until light gold. Remove and let cool before using (You can prepare to here up to 24 hours before using. Store in a cool, dry place).
5. Increase oven temperature to 375 degrees F. Fill each cup with a small chunk of Brie and 1/2 tsp. of lobster mixture, dust with almonds. Bake 7-8 minutes until cheese is bubbly. Serve.
Recipe courtesy of Sam's Club®