Warm Spinach Dip
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup Pace® Picante Sauce
- 4 ounces shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese (about 1cup)
- Tortilla chips or fresh vegetables
Spray a 2-quart saucepan with the cooking spray and heat over medium heat for 1 minute. Add the onion and cook until it's tender, stirring occasionally.
Stir the spinach and flour in the skillet. Gradually stir the milk in the skillet. Cook and stir until the mixture boils and thickens. Stir in the picante sauce and cheese and cook until the cheese is melted. Serve with the tortilla chips for dipping.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.