White Bean Salad
- 16 ounces Great Northern beans (the brand in a jar yields best results)
- 1/2 red pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup scallions, thinly sliced (some white, some green)
- 1 can white albacore tuna
- 1/2 cup loosely packed, roughly chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 5 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse-grained salt
- Coarsely ground black pepper
Place all ingredients in a large salad bowl. Taste and adjust seasonings with lemon juice, salt and pepper as needed.
Flag as inappropriate
Thank you! your flag was submitted.