White Cheese Pizza with Grilled Corn and Wood Smoked Bacon
- 8 ounces pizza dough, store-bought
- 1 tablespoon semolina flour
- 3 slices sharp Cheddar
- 5 (1/2-inch) cubes brie cheese
- 1/4 cup grilled corn kernels
- 3 strips cooked smoked bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon freshly flat-leaf parsley, no stems
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon grated Pecorino Romano
Preheat oven with pizza stone to 475 degrees F for 30 minutes.
Gently stretch dough to 11-inches in diameter. Place dough on pizza peel dusted with semolina to prevent sticking. Top dough with the Cheddar and brie cheese. Scatter corn, bacon and parsley leaves. Sprinkle pizza with olive oil then Romano. Slide pizza onto hot stone in oven. Bake 6 to 8 minutes until golden, cut into 6 slices and serve on warm plate.
Professional Recipe: This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.