White Chocolate Banana Pudding
- 1 (6-ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (16-ounce) container whipped topping
- 2 pounds bananas, sliced
- 1 cup white chocolate chips, plus more for garnish
- Vanilla wafer cookies, for garnish
Refrigerate overnight. Serve in individual serving cups. Garnish with white chocolate chips and vanilla wafers.
Professional Recipe: This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.
More Recipes and Ideas:
White Chocolate Rice Pudding with Cherries Jubilee and Sliced Almonds, Triple Chocolate Pudding, Double Chocolate Bread Pudding with Bourbon Whipped Cream, Key Lime Pie Recipes, Banana Cream Pie Recipes, Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes, Fruit Pizza Recipes, Peanut Butter Ball Recipes, Banana Cake Recipes