White Chocolate Banana Pudding
- 1 (6-ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (16-ounce) container whipped topping
- 2 pounds bananas, sliced
- 1 cup white chocolate chips, plus more for garnish
- Vanilla wafer cookies, for garnish
Refrigerate overnight. Serve in individual serving cups. Garnish with white chocolate chips and vanilla wafers.
Professional Recipe: This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.