White Chocolate Banana Pudding
- 1 (6-ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (16-ounce) container whipped topping
- 2 pounds bananas, sliced
- 1 cup white chocolate chips, plus more for garnish
- Vanilla wafer cookies, for garnish
Mix the pudding mix, milk, and sweetened condensed milk and blend well. Fold in the whipped topping, bananas, and white chocolate chips. Refrigerate overnight. Serve in individual serving cups. Garnish with white chocolate chips and vanilla wafers.
Professional Recipe: This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.
Recipe courtesy of Chef's Market
Recipe courtesy of Bobby Flay