- 3 cups cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablepoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 12-ounce bag white chocolate chips
- 1 8-ounce block of cream cheese, softened
- 1 16-ounce tub of Cool Whip, softened
- 2 cups macadamia nuts crushed, reserving 2 tablespoons for garnish
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons sugar
Combine all crust ingredients and mash into the bottom of a greased 9x11 cake pan. Bake for 10 minutes in a 300 degree F oven. Set crust aside to cool while you prepare the filling.
Combine cream, sugar, eggs, vanilla, and cornstarch into a medium sauce pan and bring to a boil over a medium flame. As the filling begins to thicken, add the butter, vanilla, and white chocolate chips. When the filling has thickened turn off the heat and whisk in the cream cheese. Pour the filling on top of the crust.
Allow to cool in the refrigerator for at least thirty minutes. Then take the Cool Whip and spread over the top of the filling. Garnish with the remaining macadamia nuts and chill until ready to serve.
A viewer, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The FN chefs have not tested this recipe and therefore, we cannot make representation as to the results.