- 16 ounces brandy or cognac (2 cups)
- 16 ounces white grape juice (2 cups)
- 1 ounce lime juice (from about 2 limes)
- One 750-milliliter bottle sparkling wine, such as Prosecco, chilled
- 1/2 cup red and white grapes, sliced into thirds, for garnish
Combine the brandy, grape juice and lime juice in a large pitcher or carafe. Refrigerate until chilled, about 2 hours.
When ready to serve, pour 2 ounces each into champagne flutes, then top with 6 ounces of the sparkling wine. Garnish with the red and white grapes, about 4 slices per glass.