Whole Wheat Peach Pancakes
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (melted)
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- Fresh peaches
In a mixing bowl, sift the dry ingredients. In a separate bowl, combine all other ingredients, except peaches, using a whisk. Combine dry and wet ingredients. Let rest for 2 hours.
Heat griddle. In the meantime, slice peaches thinly. Spoon pancake mixture onto the griddle. The sliced peaches should be added immediately. Flip once.
Recipe Courtesy of Colin Ambrose
Recipe courtesy of Ellie Krieger