- 2 to 3 ounces olive oil
- 1 medium to large eggplant, cubed
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1/4 pound asparagus, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 6 leaves Napa cabbage, chopped
- 1 basket cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/2 pound yucca, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch pieces, roasted (400 degrees 20 to 30 minutes, or until brown and tender)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Round mini-loaves of bread
In wok, saute eggplant and onion for approximately 4 minutes. Add asparagus and cabbage and cook 4 minutes more. Finally, add tomatoes, yucca, oregano, sage, thyme and salt and pepper, to taste. Cover and simmer 10 to 15 minutes.
Hollow out centers of mini loaves. Serve stew inside hollowed-out loaves. Garnish with bread from inside the loaves.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.