- 3 cups tangerine juice (from about 18 tangerines)
- 10 tangerines, zested and grated minced
- 3/4 cup fresh lemon juice (from 5 to 6 lemons)
- 4 lemons, zested
- 1 1/2 cups Simple Syrup, recipe follows
- 1/4 cup Mandarine Napoleon liqueur
In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients.
Strain through a fine mesh sieve into a bowl. Chill.
Freeze in an ice cream freezer according to the manufacturer's directions.
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup water
Combine the sugar and water in a saucepan. Bring to a boil and boil for 1 to 2 minutes, or until the liquid is clear. Remove from the heat.
Let cool and store in a container, covered, in the refrigerator, until ready to use.
Yield: 1 cup