Yellow Fin Tuna Farfalle
- 1 -ounce olive oil
- 6 ounces center cut yellow fin tuna
- 1 -ounce lemon pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh, fresh basil
- 1 -ounce Chablis wine
- 4 ounces heavy cream
- 1 -ounce shredded Parmesan
- 1/2 -ounce sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 artichoke heart
- 3 1/2 ounces cooked farfalle pasta
- 1 -ounce feta
- Blanched broccoli florets
- 1 diced plum tomato
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Heat saute pan over high heat, add oil. Lightly dredge tuna in lemon pepper. Pan sear quickly, about 1 minute each side. Finish in 375-degree oven to desired doneness, best served rare or medium rare.
Remove tuna from the pan to a warm plate. Add garlic, basil, and wine to pan, reduce 30 seconds. Add cream and Parmesan, sun-dried tomatoes, artichokes, farfalle pasta, cook 2 to 3 minutes until pasta is hot.
Put faralle on plate or pasta bowl and placed seared tuna on top. Sprinkle with feta and garnish with blanched broccoli florets, and diced tomato.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.