Yellowfin Tuna Salad with Tomato Stack
- 16 slices of sashimi Yellowfin tuna
- 6 tomatoes of different variety
- 15 French green beans, blanched
- 1 small red onion, shaved
- 1 bunch of chives, cut into 1/2-inch sticks
- For the vinaigrette:
- 3 anchovy fillets
- 1 ounce roasted garlic
- 2 tablespoons of Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup of red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of capers
For the vinaigrette:
Puree anchovy, garlic, mustard, and caper and red wine vinegar. Slowly emulsify with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
For the salad:
Slice different tomato varieties 1/4-inch thick and place in a mixing bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Marinate with nicoise vinaigrette, then toss with green beans, red onions, and chives. Arrange tomatoes into a stack layered with green beans and onions and place in center of 4 serving plates. Garnish each stack with 4 slices of tuna. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle vinaigrette. Garnish with fresh chives.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.