Yo Yo Yo Fries
- One 20- to 24-ounce bag frozen French fries
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cherry peppers, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 4 slices salami, chopped
- 6 slices pepperoni, chopped
- 2 slices prosciutto, chopped
- 2 slices mortadella, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
Prepare the French fries according to the package directions. Remove the fries from the oven and season with salt and pepper.
Combine the garlic, olive oil, cherry peppers and parsley in a bowl. Stir to mix well.
Transfer the fries to a shallow serving bowl or a large plate. Top the fries with half of the mozzarella and Parmesan. Sprinkle the salami, pepperoni, prosciutto and mortadella on top. Top with the remaining mozzarella and Parmesan. Spoon the cherry pepper mixture over the top and sprinkle with the oregano. Serve right away while warm.
Contestant/Competition Recipe: This recipe was created by a contestant during a cooking competition. The Food Network Kitchen have not tested it for home use and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.