- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 3 tablespoons cayenne
- 5 tablespoons fresh ground black pepper
- 6 tablespoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoon onion powder
- 6 tablespoon salt
- 2 1/2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 2 1/2 tablespoons dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons Chinese five-spice powder
- 50 chicken wings (with tips removed and split at center joint)
Combine all dry ingredients in medium bowl. Rinse chicken thoroughly. Place 1/3 of chicken in a large bowl and spread dry mixture liberally over chicken and mix with hands until chicken is completely coated. Repeat same process with the next 2/3 of chicken. Make sure you do 1/3 at a time and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Place chicken on middle rack of grill on low heat and cook until crispy, turning as needed, combine with sauce for dipping at your preference.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.